Just the good stuff. Our vitamins are free of fillers, bulking agents, artificial additives, colors and sweeteners.
Magnesium Glycinate Chelate
TRAACS® by Albion® is magnesium that's bonded to amino acids and better absorbed by your body than other types.* It's gentle and non-laxative.From the USA
Fat-soluble vitamins are better absorbed with, well, fat! We use MCT oil from coconuts. This plant-based oil provides slow fuel for your body and is keto-friendly.*From Germany
We use food grade high quality beef collagen that’s full of healthy amino acids.* Gelatin forms the easy-to-swallow protective outer layer of our softgels.From the USA
Lecithin is a fatty substance that helps the ingredients play nice together during encapsulation into softgels. Ours is sourced from non-GMO sunflower rather than soy.From the USA
No Soy, Sugar
Gluten or Dairy
30 Day Trial
How it Works
Wind Down Naturally*
Magnesium glycinate may promote muscle relaxation and has anti-anxiety properties1 that help you fall into a longer, deeper, more restful sleep2
Painful muscle cramps can be caused by mineral imbalances. Replenishing magnesium may be beneficial for nighttime cramps3,4
No Tummy Trouble*
Magnesium oxide can cause digestive discomfort because our bodies don’t absorb it well. Glycinate can be up to 80% absorbed and also easier on your stomach than magnesium oxide5
- Boyle NB, Lawton C, Dye L. The Effects of Magnesium Supplementation on Subjective Anxiety and Stress-A Systematic Review. Nutrients. 2017;9(5):429. Published 2017 Apr 26.
- Schwalfenberg GK, Genuis SJ. The Importance of Magnesium in Clinical Healthcare. Scientifica (Cairo). 2017;2017:4179326.
- Bilbey DL, Prabhakaran VM. Muscle cramps and magnesium deficiency: case reports. Can Fam Physician. 1996;42:1348-51.
- Gröber U, Schmidt J, Kisters K. Magnesium in Prevention and Therapy. Nutrients. 2015;7(9):8199-226. Published 2015 Sep 23.
- Schuette SA, Lashner BA, Janghorbani M. Bioavailability of magnesium diglycinate vs magnesium oxide in patients with ileal resection. JPEN J Parenter Enteral Nutr. 1994 Sep-Oct;18(5):430-5.
We know you have a lot of choices when it comes to vitamins. Here’s how we’re different.
We scour the globe for the most effective ingredients, both natural and lab-grown. Bonus: they’re in forms that your body can actually use.
We consult registered dieticians and biochemists to ensure that our formulas are balanced, effective, easy for your body to absorb and complementary.
We verify ingredients and every batch of finished goods using in-house and third party labs. We’ll never use fillers, bulking agents or proprietary blends.
You can trace every single batch we make on our site! We’ll show you what goes into your vitamins and how they did in our quality tests (hint: flying colors).
Our Empty Bottle Promise
We stand by our quality! If you don't feel a difference within 30 days, let us know and we'll refund you in full, even if your bottle is empty.