Just the good stuff. Our vitamins are free of fillers, bulking agents, artificial additives, colors and sweeteners.
Algae is a plant-based powerhouse that’s a naturally pure and sustainable source of DHA. It’s an important omega-3 fatty acid for prenatal and fetal development.*From the USA
Choline is an essential nutrient for baby’s neural tube and brain development.* Over 90% of pregnant women take less than the recommended amount, according to the NIH.From Italy
Fat-soluble vitamins are better absorbed with, well, fat! We use MCT oil from coconuts. This plant-based oil provides slow fuel for your body and is keto-friendly.*From Germany
Vitamin B12, working alongside folate, is crucial during pregnancy for its role in baby’s neural tube development.* Ours is methylated and easier to absorb.*From the USA
Soy, Sugar, Gluten
& Dairy Free
Safe, Non-Fish Algal Oil DHA
How it Works
Everything You Need
We don’t skimp on essential prenatal nutrients like brain-boosting choline1, DHA, fatigue-fighting iron2 and protective folate, all in hygienic, convenient daily packs.
Top Shelf Ingredients
Better ingredients make better vitamins; that’s why we use chelated minerals3 (no nausea), methylated B12 and full spectrum vitamin E4, just for starters.
Pure, Potent and Safe
Pregnancy is a special and delicate time. We pick only gentle and pure ingredients like natural vitamin A5 and DHA made from algae, not fish.
- Poly C, Massaro JM, Seshadri S, Wolf PA, Cho E, Krall E, Jacques PF, Au R. The relation of dietary choline to cognitive performance and white-matter hyperintensity in the Framingham Offspring Cohort. Am J Clin Nutr. 2011 Dec;94(6):1584-91.
- Patterson AJ, Brown WJ, Powers JR, Roberts DC. Iron deficiency, general health and fatigue: results from the Australian Longitudinal Study on Women's Health. Qual Life Res. 2000;9(5):491-7.
- H. DeWayne Ashmead, Comparative Intestinal Absorption and Subsequent Metabolism of Metal Amino Acid Chelates and Inorganic Metal Salts. Biological Trace Element Research. Chapter 24, pp 306– 319.
- Naguib Y, Hari SP, Passwater R Jr, Huang D. Antioxidant activities of natural vitamin E formulations. J Nutr Sci Vitaminol (Tokyo). 2003 Aug;49(4):217-20.
- Strobel M, Tinz J, Biesalski HK. The importance of beta-carotene as a source of vitamin A with special regard to pregnant and breastfeeding women. Eur J Nutr. 2007 Jul;46 Suppl 1:I1-20.
We know you have a lot of choices when it comes to vitamins. Here’s how we’re different.
We scour the globe for the most effective ingredients, both natural and lab-grown. Bonus: they’re in forms that your body can actually use.
We consult registered dieticians and biochemists to ensure that our formulas are balanced, effective, easy for your body to absorb and complementary.
We verify ingredients and every batch of finished goods using in-house and third party labs. We’ll never use fillers, bulking agents or proprietary blends.
You can trace every single batch we make on our site! We’ll show you what goes into your vitamins and how they did in our quality tests (hint: flying colors).
Our Empty Bottle Promise
We stand by our quality! If you don't feel a difference within 30 days, let us know and we'll refund you in full, even if your bottle is empty.