Just the good stuff. Our vitamins are free of fillers, bulking agents, artificial additives, colors and sweeteners.
This powerful antioxidant-like nutrient is made to USP standards from microbial fermentation and crystallization. It’s super pure and contains over 99% trans-isomers.From China
Fat-soluble vitamins are better absorbed with, well, fat! We use MCT oil from coconuts. This plant-based oil provides slow fuel for your body and is keto-friendly.*From Germany
We use food grade high quality beef collagen that’s full of healthy amino acids.* Gelatin forms the easy-to-swallow protective outer layer of our softgels.From South Korea
Lecithin is a fatty substance that helps the ingredients play nice together during encapsulation into softgels. Ours is sourced from non-GMO sunflower rather than soy.From the Netherlands
Soy, Sugar, Gluten
& Dairy Free
How it Works
Coenzyme Q10 is produced naturally in the body, but levels deplete over time. CoQ10 can boost cellular energy for large organs like the heart, lungs, and liver1
CoQ10’s powerful antioxidant properties have shown to protect against oxidative stress2, boost physical performance3 and counteract free radical damage4
Certain medications prescribed for conditions such as high cholesterol have also been shown to accelerate the natural depletion of CoQ10 in the body5
- Saini R. Coenzyme Q10: The essential nutrient. J Pharm Bioallied Sci. 2011;3(3):466-7.
- Lee BJ, Lin YC, Huang YC, Ko YW, Hsia S, Lin PT. The relationship between coenzyme Q10, oxidative stress, and antioxidant enzymes activities and coronary artery disease. SciWorldJournal. 2012;2012:792756.
- Cooke M, Iosia M, Buford T, et al. Effects of acute and 14-day coenzyme Q10 supplementation on exercise performance in both trained and untrained individuals. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2008;5:8. Published 2008 Mar 4.
- Beyer RE. The participation of coenzyme Q in free radical production and antioxidation. Free Radic Biol Med. 1990;8(6):545-65.
- Passi S, Stancato A, Aleo E, Dmitrieva A, Littarru GP. Statins lower plasma and lymphocyte ubiquinol/ubiquinone without affecting other antioxidants and PUFA. Biofactors. 2003;18(1-4):113-24.
We know you have a lot of choices when it comes to vitamins. Here’s how we’re different.
We scour the globe for the most effective ingredients, both natural and lab-grown. Bonus: they’re in forms that your body can actually use.
We consult registered dieticians and biochemists to ensure that our formulas are balanced, effective, easy for your body to absorb and complementary.
We verify ingredients and every batch of finished goods using in-house and third party labs. We’ll never use fillers, bulking agents or proprietary blends.
You can trace every single batch we make on our site! We’ll show you what goes into your vitamins and how they did in our quality tests (hint: flying colors).
Our Empty Bottle Promise
We stand by our quality! If you don't feel a difference within 30 days, let us know and we'll refund you in full, even if your bottle is empty.