Just the good stuff. Our vitamins are free of fillers, bulking agents, artificial additives, colors and sweeteners.
Omega-3 Fish Oil
Certified sustainable from wild Norwegian fish, our omega-3 fish oil is gently steam distilled for peak purity and freshness (and no fishy burps).From Norway
Lutein & Zeaxanthin
Excessive screen time and blue light exposure can harm your eyes.* Lutein and zeaxanthin are antioxidants from marigold flowers that can help maintain eye health.*From France
Chelated minerals are gentle on your stomach and easier to absorb than others. Iron, calcium and magnesium are important minerals that help you feel your best.*From the USA and Japan
About 40% of women have a hard time with folic acid due to a genetic mutation known as MTHR.* We use methylated folate, a high absorption type that's suitable for everyone.From the USA
No Soy, Sugar
Gluten or Dairy
How it Works
Made For You
Life can get in the way of eating a good diet. We got you. Get all your essential nutrients like calcium for your bones1, fatigue-fighting iron and heart-healthy omega-3s2, all in a convenient, once daily dose.
Ingredients You Need
We don’t overlook new and underrated nutrients to address modern ailments, like vitamin K2 for healthy bones3 or lutein and zeaxanthin to protect your eyes from screen time, eye strain and blue light4.
Better ingredients make better vitamins; that’s why we use chelated minerals (no nausea), methylated folate5 and certified sustainable omega-3s, just for starters. Everything you need, nothing you don't.
- Wadolowska L, Sobas K, Szczepanska JW, Slowinska MA, Czlapka-Matyasik M, Niedzwiedzka E. Dairy products, dietary calcium and bone health: possibility of prevention of osteoporosis in women: the Polish experience. Nutrients. 2013;5(7):2684-707. Published 2013 Jul 16.
- Jain AP, Aggarwal KK, Zhang PY. Omega-3 fatty acids and cardiovascular disease. Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci. 2015;19(3):441-5.
- Fusaro M, Mereu MC, Aghi A, Iervasi G, Gallieni M. Vitamin K and bone. Clin Cases Miner Bone Metab. 2017;14(2):200-206.
- Koushan K, Rusovici R, Li W, Ferguson LR, Chalam KV. The role of lutein in eye-related disease. Nutrients. 2013;5(5):1823-39. Published 2013 May 22.
- Pietrzik K1, Bailey L, Shane B. Folic acid and L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate: comparison of clinical pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics. Clin Pharmacokinet. 2010 Aug;49(8):535-48.
We know you have a lot of choices when it comes to vitamins. Here’s how we’re different.
We scour the globe for the most effective ingredients, both natural and lab-grown. Bonus: they’re in forms that your body can actually use.
We consult registered dieticians and biochemists to ensure that our formulas are balanced, effective, easy for your body to absorb and complementary.
We verify ingredients and every batch of finished goods using in-house and third party labs. We’ll never use fillers, bulking agents or proprietary blends.
You can trace every single batch we make on our site! We’ll show you what goes into your vitamins and how they did in our quality tests (hint: flying colors).
Our Empty Bottle Promise
We stand by our quality! If you don't feel a difference within 30 days, let us know and we'll refund you in full, even if your bottle is empty.