Just the good stuff. Our vitamins are free of fillers, bulking agents, artificial additives, colors and sweeteners.
Vitamin K2 MK-7
Crafted naturally from chickpeas and friendly bacteria. The MK-7 form is a high-absorption and long-lasting version of vitamin K2, compared to others like MK-4.From Norway
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Abundant in heart-healthy monounsaturated fats, extra virgin olive oil helps your body absorb fat-soluble vitamins. Pressed from top quality olives.From Spain
We use food grade high quality beef collagen, full of healthy amino acids that can support skin, joint and gut health.* Gelatin softgels are also easy to swallow—no more stuck pills or off flavors.From South Korea
No Soy, Sugar
Gluten or Dairy
How it Works
Strong, Healthy Bones
Calcium alone isn’t enough! Vitamin K2 can help maintain strong bones by working synergistically with vitamin D, calcium and magnesium1-3
Your body stores excess calcium in soft tissue like arteries, causing them to be at risk of hardening over time. K2 helps calcium get to your bones instead4, keeping arteries flexible and healthy
Vitamin K2 MK-7 is usually found in fermented soy products like Japanese natto. Ours is made naturally from chickpeas instead5, so it's allergy-friendly and soy-free
- van Ballegooijen AJ, Pilz S, Tomaschitz A, Grübler MR, Verheyen N. The Synergistic Interplay between Vitamins D and K for Bone and Cardiovascular Health: A Narrative Review. Int J Endocrinol. 2017;2017:7454376.
- Maresz K. Proper Calcium Use: Vitamin K2 as a Promoter of Bone and Cardiovascular Health. Integr Med (Encinitas). 2015;14(1):34–39.
- Price CT, Langford JR, Liporace FA. Essential Nutrients for Bone Health and a Review of their Availability in the Average North American Diet. Open Orthop J. ;6:143–149.
- Akbari S, Rasouli-Ghahroudi AA. Vitamin K and Bone Metabolism: A Review of the Latest Evidence in Preclinical Studies. Biomed Res Int. 2018;2018:4629383. Published 2018 Jun 27.
- Jukanti AK, Gaur PM, Gowda CL, Chibbar RN. Nutritional quality and health benefits of chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.): a review. Br J Nutr. 2012 Aug;108 Suppl 1:S11-26.
We know you have a lot of choices when it comes to vitamins. Here’s how we’re different.
We scour the globe for the most effective ingredients, both natural and lab-grown. Bonus: they’re in forms that your body can actually use.
We consult registered dieticians and biochemists to ensure that our formulas are balanced, effective, easy for your body to absorb and complementary.
We verify ingredients and every batch of finished goods using in-house and third party labs. We’ll never use fillers, bulking agents or proprietary blends.
You can trace every single batch we make on our site! We’ll show you what goes into your vitamins and how they did in our quality tests (hint: flying colors).
Our Empty Bottle Promise
We stand by our quality! If you don't feel a difference within 30 days, let us know and we'll refund you in full, even if your bottle is empty.