Just the good stuff. Our vitamins are free of fillers, bulking agents, artificial additives, colors and sweeteners.
Wild rhodiola rosea thrives in the cool climate and steep slopes of Siberia. It’s a traditional herb that’s used to combat the effects of stress and fatigue.*From Siberia
An ancient ayurvedic wonder herb known for boosting stamina and performance.* We use a patented bioavailable form that’s extracted from the whole leaf and root.From India and the Netherlands
A compound naturally found in green tea, l-theanine has calming properties that promote relaxation.* It can also blunt the effects of stimulants like caffeine.* From South Korea
Magnesium malate combines the calming benefits of magnesium with the energizing effects of malic acid to help keep your energy levels steady.*From the USA
No Soy, Sugar
Gluten or Dairy
How it Works
Fight Stress and Fatigue*
Wild Siberian rhodiola rosea and ancient ayurvedic herb ashwagandha have both been shown to combat the effects of stress, fatigue and anxiety1,2
Relax, Just Do It*
Schisandra berries and l-theanine (found in green tea) have both been shown to promote relaxation and reduce the jittery side effects of stimulants such as caffeine3,4
Unlock Cellular Energy*
Magnesium malate provides the calming benefits of magnesium combined with the energizing effects of malic acid to keep energy levels steady5
- Panossian A, Wikman G. Effects of Adaptogens on the Central Nervous System and the Molecular Mechanisms Associated with Their Stress-Protective Activity. Pharmaceuticals (Basel). 2010;3(1):188– 224. Published 2010 Jan 19.
- Chandrasekhar K, Kapoor J, Anishetty S. A prospective, randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled study of safety and efficacy of a high-concentration full-spectrum extract of ashwagandha root in reducing stress and anxiety in adults. Indian J Psychol Med. 2012 Jul;34(3):255-62.
- Zhang M, Xu L, Yang H. Schisandra chinensis Fructus and Its Active Ingredients as Promising Resources for the Treatment of Neurological Diseases. Int J Mol Sci. 2018;19(7):1970. Published 2018 Jul 6.
- Kimura K, Ozeki M, Juneja LR, Ohira H. L-Theanine reduces psychological and physiological stress responses. Biol Psychol. 2007 Jan;74(1):39-45.
- Schwalfenberg GK, Genuis SJ. The Importance of Magnesium in Clinical Healthcare. Scientifica (Cairo). 2017;2017:4179326.
We know you have a lot of choices when it comes to vitamins. Here’s how we’re different.
We scour the globe for the most effective ingredients, both natural and lab-grown. Bonus: they’re in forms that your body can actually use.
We consult registered dieticians and biochemists to ensure that our formulas are balanced, effective, easy for your body to absorb and complementary.
We verify ingredients and every batch of finished goods using in-house and third party labs. We’ll never use fillers, bulking agents or proprietary blends.
You can trace every single batch we make on our site! We’ll show you what goes into your vitamins and how they did in our quality tests (hint: flying colors).
Our Empty Bottle Promise
We stand by our quality! If you don't feel a difference within 30 days, let us know and we'll refund you in full, even if your bottle is empty.