Just the good stuff. Our vitamins are free of fillers, bulking agents, artificial additives, colors and sweeteners.
Biotin is an important vitamin involved in protein and fat metabolism. We use a balanced 600mcg dose as super high doses can interfere with important lab tests.*From China
Methylated Folate & B12
The methylated forms B12 and folate are better absorbed by our bodies due to a genetic mutation some of us have called MTHFR. B vitamins can promote cell renewal.*From Italy and the USA
Helps maintain supple, lubricated skin, joints and other connective tissue.* It also promotes the natural production of collagen and cell turnover.*From United Kingdom
Organic Flaxseed Oil
Unlike other vegetable oils, flaxseed oil is naturally high in omega-3 fatty acids, alleviating skin dryness and inflammation.* Our bodies covert ALA to EPA.From China
No Soy, Sugar
Gluten or Dairy
How it Works
Glow From Within
Certain B vitamins, biotin, hydrolyzed collagen, and flaxseed oil have been shown to help promote shiny, healthy hair, skin and nails1,2
Emollient ingredients like horsetail powder, hyaluronic acid and omega-3 fatty acids from flaxseed oil may support dermal moisture retention3,4
Biotin can be dangerous in relatively high doses5.
Ingredients such as PABA have been shown to allow dermal cells to resist certain diseases and resist oxidative stress6
- Guo EL, Katta R. Diet and hair loss: effects of nutrient deficiency and supplement use. Dermatol Pract Concept. 2017;7(1):1-10. Published 2017 Jan 31.
- Glynis A. A Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study Evaluating the Efficacy of an Oral Supplement in Women with Self-perceived Thinning Hair. J Clin Aesthet Dermatol. 2012;5(11):28-34.
- Papakonstantinou E, Roth M, Karakiulakis G. Hyaluronic acid: A key molecule in skin aging. Dermatoendocrinol. 2012;4(3):253-8.
- Szyszkowska B, Lepecka-Klusek C, Kozłowicz K, Jazienicka I, Krasowska D. The influence of selected ingredients of dietary supplements on skin condition. Postepy Dermatol Alergol. 2014;31(3):174-81.
- Prikhnenko S. Polycomponent mesotherapy formulations for the treatment of skin aging and improvement of skin quality. Clin Cosmet Investig Dermatol. 2015;8:151-7. Published 2015 Apr
We know you have a lot of choices when it comes to vitamins. Here’s how we’re different.
We scour the globe for the most effective ingredients, both natural and lab-grown. Bonus: they’re in forms that your body can actually use.
We consult registered dieticians and biochemists to ensure that our formulas are balanced, effective, easy for your body to absorb and complementary.
We verify ingredients and every batch of finished goods using in-house and third party labs. We’ll never use fillers, bulking agents or proprietary blends.
You can trace every single batch we make on our site! We’ll show you what goes into your vitamins and how they did in our quality tests (hint: flying colors).
Our Empty Bottle Promise
We stand by our quality! If you don't feel a difference within 30 days, let us know and we'll refund you in full, even if your bottle is empty.