Just the good stuff. Our vitamins are free of fillers, bulking agents, artificial additives, colors and sweeteners.
Omega-3 Fish Oil
Certified sustainable from wild Norwegian fish, our omega-3 fish oil is super concentrated yet gently steam distilled for peak purity, freshness and potency.From Norway
Modern life is full of screen time and blue light exposure. Lutein is a powerful antioxidant made from natural marigold extract that can help maintain eye health.*From France
Magnesium is an underrated mineral involved in over 300 processes in your body. We use the citrate form with higher bioavailability than inorganic forms.*From the USA and Japan
Powerful antioxidants taken from the skins of real citrus fruits! They work together with vitamin C to help us maintain a healthy immune system and response.*From the USA
& Dairy Free
How it Works
Everything You Need
Get all your essential nutrients like calcium for your bones1, fatigue-fighting iron and heart-healthy omega-3s2, all in hygienic, convenient daily packs.
We don’t overlook the underrated nutrients like vitamin K2 for your bones3, boron for hormonal health and lutein to protect your eyes from strain and blue light4.
Top Shelf Ingredients
Better ingredients make better vitamins; that’s why we use chelated minerals (no nausea), methylated folate5 and full spectrum vitamin E, just for starters.
- Wadolowska L, Sobas K, Szczepanska JW, Slowinska MA, Czlapka-Matyasik M, Niedzwiedzka E. Dairy products, dietary calcium and bone health: possibility of prevention of osteoporosis in women: the Polish experience. Nutrients. 2013;5(7):2684-707. Published 2013 Jul 16.
- Jain AP, Aggarwal KK, Zhang PY. Omega-3 fatty acids and cardiovascular disease. Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci. 2015;19(3):441-5.
- Fusaro M, Mereu MC, Aghi A, Iervasi G, Gallieni M. Vitamin K and bone. Clin Cases Miner Bone Metab. 2017;14(2):200-206.
- Koushan K, Rusovici R, Li W, Ferguson LR, Chalam KV. The role of lutein in eye-related disease. Nutrients. 2013;5(5):1823-39. Published 2013 May 22.
- Pietrzik K1, Bailey L, Shane B. Folic acid and L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate: comparison of clinical pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics. Clin Pharmacokinet. 2010 Aug;49(8):535-48.
We know you have a lot of choices when it comes to vitamins. Here’s how we’re different.
We scour the globe for the most effective ingredients, both natural and lab-grown. Bonus: they’re in forms that your body can actually use.
We consult registered dieticians and biochemists to ensure that our formulas are balanced, effective, easy for your body to absorb and complementary.
We verify ingredients and every batch of finished goods using in-house and third party labs. We’ll never use fillers, bulking agents or proprietary blends.
You can trace every single batch we make on our site! We’ll show you what goes into your vitamins and how they did in our quality tests (hint: flying colors).
Our Empty Bottle Promise
We stand by our quality! If you don't feel a difference within 30 days, let us know and we'll refund you in full, even if your bottle is empty.