Just the good stuff. Our vitamins are free of fillers, bulking agents, artificial additives, colors and sweeteners.
Curcumin is the active extract taken from turmeric root, a bright orange ayurvedic herb. It’s a powerful antioxidant thought to fight inflammation and free radical damage.*From India
Reishi is an ancient super ‘shroom used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine for its overall boost to your body’s natural defenses and longevity.*From China
Eleuthero and Astragalus
Eleutherococcus (AKA Siberian ginseng) and astragalus are two fundamental herbs in traditional Chinese medicine that bolster immunity and susceptibility to infections.* From China
Black Seed Oil (Nigella Sativa)
An ancient remedy used for over 2,000 years, black seed oil (nigella sativa) is a super antioxidant that can strengthen your immune system and fight inflammation.*From Turkey
No Soy, Sugar
Gluten or Dairy
30 Day Returns
How it Works
Supercharge Your Immunity*
Eleuthero and astragalus have been used for thousands of years in traditional medicine for to combat the effects of stress and fatigue1,2
Fight Inflammation & Oxidation*
Inflammation and oxidation are root causes of many ailments. Fight them with powerful antioxidants found in turmeric root and black seed oil3,4
Reishi mushroom is an ancient super 'shroom that's been shown to promote longevity and boost your body’s immune system5
- Kuo J, Chen KW, Cheng IS, Tsai PH, Lu YJ, Lee NY. The effect of eight weeks of supplementation with Eleutherococcus senticosus on endurance capacity and metabolism in human. Chin J Physiol. 2010 Apr 30;53(2):105-11.
- Qin Q, Niu J, Wang Z, Xu W, Qiao Z, Gu Y. Astragalus embranaceus extract activates immune response in macrophages via heparanase. Molecules. 2012;17(6):7232–7240. Published 2012 Jun 13.
- Hewlings SJ, Kalman DS. Curcumin: A Review of Its' Effects on Human Health. Foods. 2017;6(10):92. Published 2017 Oct 22.
- Hadi V, Kheirouri S, Alizadeh M, Khabbazi A, Hosseini H. Effects of Nigella sativa oil extract on inflammatory cytokine response and oxidative stress status in patients with rheumatoid arthritis: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial. Avicenna J Phytomed. 2016;6(1):34–43.
- Lindequist U, Niedermeyer TH, Jülich WD. The pharmacological potential of mushrooms. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2005;2(3):285–299.
We know you have a lot of choices when it comes to vitamins. Here’s how we’re different.
We scour the globe for the most effective ingredients, both natural and lab-grown. Bonus: they’re in forms that your body can actually use.
We consult registered dieticians and biochemists to ensure that our formulas are balanced, effective, easy for your body to absorb and complementary.
We verify ingredients and every batch of finished goods using in-house and third party labs. We’ll never use fillers, bulking agents or proprietary blends.
You can trace every single batch we make on our site! We’ll show you what goes into your vitamins and how they did in our quality tests (hint: flying colors).
Our Empty Bottle Promise
We stand by our quality! If you don't feel a difference within 30 days, let us know and we'll refund you in full, even if your bottle is empty.